THE STAGE AT ISLAND PARK RENTAL INFORMATION
The Stage at Island Park 333 4th Street South Fargo, ND 58103
The Stage at Island Park is happy to discuss renting the theatre for your corporate or community event. Located in Island Park, directly south of the Fargo downown YMCA, The Stage offers a stunning setting, surrounded by the park. As you enter the Katherine Kilbourne Burgum pavilion, walls of windows provide a scenic view – a winter wonderland or a beautiful spring day. The Stage offers a full theatre venue rental with lighting, sound and theatre seating. We have a qualified staff to meet the needs of your specific rental. Contact us at email@example.com with your rental needs.
Corporate and Community Event Rental Rates
Wedding Rates are NOT included in this information. Please contact The Stage at
(701) 235-1901 for pricing and further information about rates for weddings.
Rental Of Entire Facility
Sunday – Saturday* 8:00am - 10:00pm $179 per hour
• Emma K. Herbst Stage – seats 320 people
• Katherine Kilbourne Pavilion – 150 standing, 80 seated, 64 people seated at
round tables (8 tables of 8)
• Kitchen – Set-up tables for your catered food
• Lobby – Horse shoe shape that surrounds the opening to the theatre
With rental of the entire facility, the following items may be added to the rental:
• Classroom – Seats 40 people seated at round tables (5 tables of 8) $35/hour
• Dressing Rooms $50/hour
• Outdoor Signage announcing your event 1 week $40/week
Additional Services offered:
Pavilion (includes use of kitchen) Sunday – Saturday 8:00am - 10:00pm $139 per hour
Classroom Sunday - Saturday 8:00am - 10:00pm $35 per hour with a 3-hour minimum
House Manager is required for weekend events and weekday events after 5:00pm at a cost of $35 per hour
Any event running past 10:00pm will be charged an additional $100 per hour.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking to hold the date.
• Technical Designer (sound /lights, four-hour minimum) $35 per hour*
• Table, chairs, tablecloths are available at no additional cost
• Bar Service is available, please request further information
• On the day of your rental, the name of your event can be placed on
the digital sign outside of the building for $20
• Catering service
• No food preparation is allowed in the building
• Eight round tables
• Eight high top tables
• Four 8 foot tables
• Sound and microphone equipment available for the pavilion
• 6 handheld microphones
• General Lighting Wash on stage
• Projector located in the theatre
• Large screen in the theatre
• Internet speed 50Mbps X 5Mbps
Additional Responsibilities of Renter:
• Liability Insurance of $1million
• Security Service may be required when bar service is used
• Catering Arrangements
All rentals are dependent upon theatre schedule. Daytime rentals have the most availability. Please check with us.
FMCT shows offer special group rates and pre- or post-show gatherings for groups. Contact us for more details.
For further information on availability, additional costs or to arrange for a tour of the facility,
please speak with the Executive Director of The Stage at Island Park (701) 235-1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NPPA’s Activities are made possible in part through the generous support of the following agencies: The North Dakota Council on the Arts through appropriations from the North Dakota State Legislature; the National Endowment for the Arts and the cities of Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo through the Arts Partnership. NPPA is a member of The Arts Partnership, the American Association of Community Theatre, Red River Attractions, Minnesota Citizens for the Arts, the Downtown Community Partnership and North Dakota Arts Alliance. NPPA is also listed with Dun & Bradstreet.
The activities of The Stage at Island Park are supported in part with proceeds from charitable gaming. In accordance with the North Dakota Games of Chance Administrative Rules, all financial information and tax returns are made available for inspection at NPPA by appointment. This information is updated quarterly. NPPA gaming sites include the Baymont Inn and the Windbreak Saloon, located in Fargo, North Dakota, Borrowed Bucks and The Loft in Grand Forks and Happy Trails in Argusville.