THE STAGE AT ISLAND PARK RENTAL INFORMATION
333 4th Street South • Fargo, ND 58103
The Stage at Island Park is happy to discuss renting the theatre for your corporate or community event. Located in Island Park, directly south of the Fargo downtown YMCA, The Stage offers a stunning setting, surrounded by the park. As you enter the Katherine Kilbourne Burgum pavilion, walls of windows provide a scenic view – a winter wonderland or a beautiful spring day. The Stage offers a full theatre venue rental with lighting, sound and theatre seating. We have a qualified staff to meet the needs of your specific rental.
Rental Of Entire Facility
Sunday – Saturday* 8:00am - 10:00pm
• Emma K. Herbst Stage – seats 320 people
• Katherine Kilbourne Pavilion – 150 standing, 80 seated, 64 people seated at round tables (8 tables of 8)
• Kitchen – Set-up tables for your catered food
• Lobby – Horse shoe shape that surrounds the opening to the theatre
With rental of the entire facility, the following items may be added to the rental:
• Classroom – Seats 40 people seated at round tables (5 tables of 8)
• Dressing Rooms
• Outdoor Signage announcing your event 1 week
Rental Of Pavilion
(includes use of kitchen)
Sunday – Saturday 8:00am - 10:00pm
Rental Of Classroom
Sunday - Saturday 8:00am - 10:00pm
House Manager is required for weekend events and weekday events after 5:00pm
Any event running past 10:00pm will be charged an additional $100 per hour.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking to hold the date.
• Technical Designer (sound /lights, four-hour minimum)
• Table, chairs, tablecloths are available at no additional cost
• Bar Service is available, please request further information
• Catering service
• No food preparation is allowed in the building
• Round, high top and 8 foot tables
• Sound and lighting equipment
• Projector and large screen located in the theatre
• Internet speed 50Mbps X 5Mbps
Additional Responsibilities of Renter:
• Liability Insurance of $1million
• Security Service may be required when bar service is used
• Catering Arrangements
All rentals are dependent upon theatre schedule. Daytime rentals have the most availability. Please check with us.
FMCT shows offer special group rates and pre- or post-show gatherings for groups. Contact us for more details.
FMCT STUDIO 6 BROADWAY RENTAL INFORMATION
6 Broadway North • Fargo, ND 58102
STUDIO 6 12' X 24' STAGE
STUDIO 6 ENTRY AND SEATING AREA
FMCT Studio 6 Broadway is happy to discuss renting the space for a smaller corporate or community event. This location has several small studios that can be utilized for voice, piano, theatre or art lessons. Located on the south end of Broadway in downtown Fargo, this is a convenient location with front door parking and access to several flat surface parking lots. The space offers three studio spaces, a 12' x 24' stage, theatre seating for 70 and a large area rehearsal or dance.
For further information on availability, additional costs or to
arrange for a tour of the facility, please complete the form below.
NPPA’s Activities are made possible in part through the generous support of the following agencies: The North Dakota Council on the Arts through appropriations from the North Dakota State Legislature; the National Endowment for the Arts and the cities of Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo through the Arts Partnership. NPPA is a member of The Arts Partnership, the American Association of Community Theatre, Red River Attractions, Minnesota Citizens for the Arts, the Downtown Community Partnership and North Dakota Arts Alliance. NPPA is also listed with Dun & Bradstreet.
The activities of NPPA are supported in part with proceeds from charitable gaming. In accordance with the North Dakota Game of Chance Administrative Rules, all financial information and tax returns are made available for inspection at The Stage by appointment. This information is updated quarterly. NPPA gaming sites include: the Ramada, Space Aliens, and the Windbreak Saloon, located in Fargo, North Dakota; Parrot’s Cay and The Loft in Grand Forks; and Happy Trails in Argusville.