Returning Volunteers click here.
There are plenty of ways
you can get involved at
Fargo Moorhead Community Theatre!
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities available:
• Fundraising – decorating, committee work, set-up for events, assisting at events
• Front of House – you can serve as an usher, ticket taker, greeter, box office, concession sales
• Acting – Click here for our audition schedule
• Light Board Operator for the show
• Sound Board Operator for the show
• Daytime costume projects
• Set painting and construction. Dates will be announced.
Consider volunteering at FMCT. You never know who you might meet but you will always have a great time!
Thank you for participating!
NPPA’s Activities are made possible in part through the generous support of the following agencies: The North Dakota Council on the Arts through appropriations from the North Dakota State Legislature; the National Endowment for the Arts and the cities of Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo through the Arts Partnership. NPPA is a member of The Arts Partnership, the American Association of Community Theatre, Red River Attractions, Minnesota Citizens for the Arts, the Downtown Community Partnership and North Dakota Arts Alliance. NPPA is also listed with Dun & Bradstreet.
The activities of NPPA are supported in part with proceeds from charitable gaming. In accordance with the North Dakota Game of Chance Administrative Rules, all financial information and tax returns are made available for inspection at The Stage by appointment. This information is updated quarterly. NPPA gaming sites include: the Ramada, Space Aliens, and the Windbreak Saloon, located in Fargo, North Dakota; Parrot’s Cay and The Loft in Grand Forks; and Happy Trails in Argusville.