There are plenty of ways
you can get involved at
Fargo Moorhead Community Theatre!
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities available:
• Fundraising – decorating, committee work, set-up for events, assisting at events
• Front of House – you can serve as an usher, ticket taker, greeter, box office, concession sales
• Acting – Click here for our audition schedule
• Light Board Operator for the show
• Sound Board Operator for the show
• Daytime costume projects take place on Tuesdays, starting September 12, 2017
• Set painting and construction will occur 9am to 1pm on the following days: September 23, October 28, and November 18, 2017. Dates for January through May will be announced at a later date.
Consider volunteering at FMCT. You never know who you might meet but you will always have a great time!
Thank you for participating!
NPPA’s Activities are made possible in part through the generous support of the following agencies: The North Dakota Council on the Arts through appropriations from the North Dakota State Legislature; the National Endowment for the Arts and the cities of Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo through the Arts Partnership. NPPA is a member of The Arts Partnership, the American Association of Community Theatre, Red River Attractions, Minnesota Citizens for the Arts, the Downtown Community Partnership and North Dakota Arts Alliance. NPPA is also listed with Dun & Bradstreet.
The activities of The Stage at Island Park are supported in part with proceeds from charitable gaming. In accordance with the North Dakota Games of Chance Administrative Rules, all financial information and tax returns are made available for inspection at NPPA by appointment. This information is updated quarterly. NPPA gaming sites include the Baymont Inn and the Windbreak Saloon, located in Fargo, North Dakota, Borrowed Bucks and The Loft in Grand Forks and Happy Trails in Argusville.